Discover How You Can Gain Control Over
The Hormone That Influences Practically
Every Hormone Related To Fat Loss
Hey, this is Joel… co-founder of BioTrust Nutrition… and today I'm here to talk to you about one of the most important fat-burning hormone in your body. Its name is leptin, and it is a critically important hormone that helps influence virtually every other weight loss hormone in your body… and can impact your ability to burn fat as a whole.1-3
You see, when you have leptin on your side, and pair that with a healthy diet and exercise, it's like having a secret weapon for fat loss.
And here's the reality: the majority of folks are unknowingly fighting a losing battle with leptin each and every time they attempt to lose weight. With that said, it's pretty easy to see why so many folks, and perhaps you're one of them, struggle to shed their unwanted body fat, month after month, year after year.
Now, in the next few paragraphs I'm going to explain to you exactly why and how leptin might be limiting your fat loss, and how the key ingredients in our breakthrough LeptiBurn® formula help to provide unheard of levels of support during your battle to drop those unwanted pounds.
First, in order to burn fat, your body depends on these two things:4-6
- 1) High levels of leptin
- 2) Highly-sensitive leptin “receptors”
Now for the bad news (and don't worry, good news is coming)…
Anytime you go on a diet and reduce your calorie intake, leptin levels plummet and fat burning is dramatically reduced.7-9 Why? Because leptin's main function is to protect your body against starvation, and in the midst of decreased food intake (i.e. dieting), your body unfortunately views your stored body fat as a huge asset to survival. After all, body fat provides a vast supply of stored energy and warmth, both highly-valued resources when food is in short supply.
You see, when you go on a diet, your body isn't aware of your hopes for a slim, tight waistline or your desire to drop unsightly fat in time for your high school reunion or summer beach season. In fact, the only thing it does know is that your calorie intake is now below “normal”… and to your brain, that's a big red flag.
The result: reduced leptin levels… which triggers decreased fat-burning.
In fact, some research has shown that leptin levels can drop by as much as 50% after just 7 days of dieting… that severely limits your fat-burning potential just one week in to your fat loss plan, and it only gets worse with each passing day.10,11
And if that wasn't bad enough, with every pound you do struggle to lose, leptin levels fall even further, making it even more difficult for you to continue to lose fat.12,13 Why? Because, as mentioned, in the face of calorie restriction, your body views stored body fat as an asset to survival. The more fat you lose, the more "danger" your body senses, and the harder it is to strip away that next pound.
Hello fat loss plateaus!
Now, I hate to continue to be the bearer of bad news, but the scenario I just explained is only half the problem. The other unfortunate reality is that the majority of people are unable to efficiently use leptin due to years of high body fat levels.14-16
This simply means that even at high levels, leptin is no longer able to effectively signal fat burning to your body, dramatically decreasing its fat loss effects. That's a pretty disheartening truth for the fat loss enthusiast, but as I alluded earlier, there is good news–scratch that, GREAT news–right around the corner.
Let me ask you this:
What if I told you there was an incredibly simple way to support optimal leptin levels as you lose weight, while also promoting increased leptin sensitivity. Is that something you might be interested in?
You see, if you could do that, you could help stoke your body's fat loss furnace… high leptin levels help ignite fat burning… in a whole new way, beyond just diet and exercise. Can you just imagine how much more fat you'd burn if your body was no longer limiting your rate of fat loss?
That's right: a lot more.
And here's the great news: there is indeed an incredibly simple way to help support exactly that. You see, through a synergistic blend of 4 unique and powerful ingredients, our LeptiBurn formula was scientifically designed to approach leptin from two different angles: production and sensitivity.
Here's how it works:
- LeptiBurn's first ingredient is patented Irvingia gabonensis, known as IGOB131, a powerful extract from the African mango seed that has been shown to support leptin sensitivity by inhibiting the production of C-reactive protein (CRP).
Want some pretty startling hard data supporting Irvingia's dramatic effect on weight loss? Check this out…
In a double-blind placebo controlled study (the gold standard of research design), published in the Journal Lipids in Health and Disease, and led by Dr. Judith Ngondi, 102 otherwise healthy, overweight volunteers received either 150 mg of patented Irvingia extract or a placebo (containing no Irvingia), twice daily prior to meals.
At the end of 10 weeks, the patented Irvingia group lost pounds, inches AND total body fat, vs the placebo group. In the end, this translated to significantly greater weight loss for those using this incredible naturally sourced compound!17
If that wasn't enough, in a second randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study involving 48 overweight participants led by Dr. Boris Azantsa, participants received the same 300mg of patented Irvingia daily or a simple sugar pill placebo for 8 weeks.
At the end of the study, the participants who took the patented Irvingia lost significantly more weight and overall body fat than those not taking Irvingia. They also lost inches from their waist and hips.18
- Next up is a far superior form of Green Tea extract to help stoke your body's metabolic furnace while your leptin levels are primed. Forget about the weak and ineffective forms of green tea found in many diet supplements—the form I recommend contains concentrated levels of green tea's most powerful fat-burning components, standardized for 45% EGCG and 98% polyphenols. This form of green tea has been attributed to dramatically greater weight loss, increased metabolic rate, and an increase in fat loss vs those taking an “imposter” placebo pill!19,20
- The third ingredient, Aframomum melegueta, is a West African herb that has been shown to ramp up calorie burning. Even more, users lost dramatically more fat than those not taking this wonder herb. Not only that, but those using Aframomum melegueta also experienced a spike in metabolic rate, equating to more calories burned a day.21,22
- The fourth and final ingredient in this fat-burning super-formula is 5-hydroxytryptophan, also known as 5-HTP. This nifty molecule increases the “feel good” neurotransmitter, serotonin, which works hand in hand with leptin to tell your brain and body that you're full and satisfied. Of the nearly 40 million brain cells found in your body, serotonin influences nearly all of them. In fact, supplementing with 5-HTP can dramatically elevate serotonin levels.23
Why does this matter? Well, studies published in such esteemed journals as Obesity Research show that serotonin can help elevate your mood, control your appetite, and decrease cravings —all critically important elements when it comes to losing stubborn flab!24
In fact, by naturally raising the body's levels of serotonin, 5-HTP automatically reduces cravings and the overconsumption of calories, particularly when it comes to high-carb “trigger” foods.
While the scientific research on each of the individual ingredients in LeptiBurn provides convincing evidence of their effectiveness and thousands of customers can attest to its strength and real-world application, we didn’t stop there—we put LeptiBurn to the test in the clinical setting to convincingly show that it works.
In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study led by a group of world-class researchers at the prestigious University of Tampa Human Performance Lab, 29 healthy young men and women were divided into two groups: supplementation with LeptiBurn or a placebo twice daily for 5 weeks. After supplementation with LeptiBurn volunteers experienced an increase in metabolic rate compared placebo. What’s more, the LeptiBurn users lost more body fat than the placebo group—without calorie restriction. That’s not all, as the folks taking LeptiBurn reported significant improvements in satiety and appetite control. 25
LeptiBurn truly is a breakthrough formula whose key ingredients have been scientifically shown to assist with one of your body's biggest fat-loss challenges: your body's production of, and sensitivity to, the one of the most important hormones in the fat-loss equation.
Listen, the fact is this:
You can gain control of leptin today, or you can allow it to continue to control you. The choice is yours.
And why wait? With our 1 year, 100% Satisfaction, Money-back Guarantee you're always protected, so there's nothing to lose except stubborn body fat.
To begin experiencing just how easy fat loss can be when you have leptin on your side, simply choose your money-saving package below the video image on this page and then click Add to Cart.
- van Dijk G. J Neuroendocrinol. 2001;13(10):913-921.
- Ahima RS, Saper CB, Flier JS, Elmquist JK. Front Neuroendocrinol. 2000;21(3):263-307. doi:10.1006/frne.2000.0197.
- Kennedy A, Gettys TW, Watson P, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1997;82(4):1293-1300. doi:10.1210/jcem.82.4.3859.
- Ahima RS, Flier JS. Annu Rev Physiol. 2000;62:413-437. doi:10.1146/annurev.physiol.62.1.413.
- Doucet E, St Pierre S, Alméras N, Mauriège P, Richard D, Tremblay A. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000;85(4):1550-1556. doi:10.1210/jcem.85.4.6500.
- Miyawaki T, Masuzaki H, Ogawa Y, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2002;56(7):593-600. doi:10.1038/sj.ejcn.1601363.
- Mars M, de Graaf C, de Groot CPGM, van Rossum CTM, Kok FJ. Int J Obes (Lond). 2006;30(1):122-128. doi:10.1038/sj.ijo.0803070.
- Boden G, Chen X, Mozzoli M, Ryan I. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1996;81(9):3419-3423. doi:10.1210/jcem.81.9.8784108.
- Weigle DS, Duell PB, Connor WE, Steiner RA, Soules MR, Kuijper JL. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1997;82(2):561-565. doi:10.1210/jcem.82.2.3757.
- Dubuc GR, Phinney SD, Stern JS, Havel PJ. Metab Clin Exp. 1998;47(4):429-434.
- Wisse BE, Campfield LA, Marliss EB, Morais JA, Tenenbaum R, Gougeon R. Am J Clin Nutr. 1999;70(3):321-330.
- Levine AS, Billington CJ. Am J Clin Nutr. 1998;68(4):761-762.
- Jéquier E. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2002;967:379-388.
- Bowles L, Kopelman P. J Clin Pathol. 2001;54(1):1-3.
- Zimmet P, Hodge A, Nicolson M, et al. BMJ. 1996;313(7063):965-969.
- Nedvídková J. Cesk Fysiol. 1997;46(4):182-188.
- Ngondi JL, Etoundi BC, Nyangono CB, Mbofung CM, Oben JE. Lipids Health Dis. 2009;8:7. doi:10.1186/1476-511X-8-7.
- Azantsa B, Kuate D, Chakokam R, Paka G, Bartholomew B, Nash R. Functional Foods in Health and Disease. 2015;5(6):200-208.
- Auvichayapat P, Prapochanung M, Tunkamnerdthai O, et al. Physiol Behav. 2008;93(3):486-491. doi:10.1016/j.physbeh.2007.10.009.
- Maki KC, Reeves MS, Farmer M, et al. J Nutr. 2009;139(2):264-270. doi:10.3945/jn.108.098293.
- Sugita J, Yoneshiro T, Hatano T, et al. Br J Nutr. 2013;110(4):733-738. doi:10.1017/S0007114512005715.
- Sugita J, Yoneshiro T, Sugishima Y, et al. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol. 2014;60(1):22-27.
- Young SN, Leyton M. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2002;71(4):857-865.
- Wurtman RJ, Wurtman JJ. Obes Res. 1995;3 Suppl 4:477S - 480S.
- Wilson J. LeptiBurn Proprietary Clinical Data. University of Tampa Human Performance Laboratory. 2015.